[xubuntu-users] Link between Chrome and Thunderbird

Peter Flynn peter at silmaril.ie
Sun Mar 1 15:47:59 UTC 2015

On 03/01/2015 01:39 PM, Christian Hartmann wrote:
> as I already said, 32bit hat the same problem.
> also I remember the same problem some month or years ago

Strange that something so obviously broken as not being able to follow a
mailto link should have been uncorrected for so long.

Perhaps it's been reported and rejected on one of those "not our
problem" grounds because Ubuntu is failing to provide the correct
application name for a mailto link.

///Peter