[xubuntu-users] xubuntu 14.04 beta testing, has the panel at the bottom of the screen been removed officially?

Michael Lueck mlueck at lueckdatasystems.com
Mon Mar 3 14:05:35 UTC 2014

Greetings Chris,

Chris Clifford wrote:
> Are you sure it's not simply hidden?

In 12.04, the bottom panel is set to auto-hide. I am familiar with that form of hidden panel.

> I still have the bottom bar on my 14.04 installation.

If it is still there, somehow it is hidden even harder than being able to see it by ramming the mouse into the bottom of the screen.

Please explain what you mean that you are still able to see it in the 14.04 beta.

Did you install from the Beta 1 ISO dated 20140225? Or did you install from an earlier Alpha and merely update?

Blessings,

--
Michael Lueck
Lueck Data Systems