[xubuntu-users] "Geany" Editor-Open *.HTML File In Firefox(Not Default)?

Mon Dec 8 19:07:17 UTC 2014

"Geany" Editor-Open *.HTML File In Firefox(Not Default)?

Hi,

I am running Xubuntu 14.04 L.T.S. 64Bit fully updated.
I am using "Geany" IDE/text editor and am having problems configuring it.
When I "Execute" my "index.html", Geany opens the file in Google Chrome?
How would I tell "Geany" to open html files in Mozilla Firefox(not the
default browser)?

I know it must be done in "Set Build Commands" under "Execute commands"
but I do not know what to type there...And Google has not been helpful...

Thanks!

Jesse