[xubuntu-users] [14.04 64Bit]-Reset "gmusicbrowser" To Default Settings?

Fred Roller fredroller66 at gmail.com
Sat Dec 6 22:02:49 UTC 2014

On 12/05/2014 05:13 PM, Jesse Palser wrote:
> Any other suggestions from anyone?
I use Rhythmbox.  Have tried banshee and gmusic.  May just be set in my
ways because banshee worked well but just prefer Rhythmbox because 1) it
seems to handle my library of 7k plus songs well, 2) deals with large
files fine, and 3) Most importantly, I can import/export my radio list a
lot easier w/o having to retype a lot of stuff, especially given it's
size.  The last is not an automated process anymore but better than nothing.

--
- Fred

"Only those who can see the invisible
can accomplish the impossible." - Anonymous