[xubuntu-users] Aisleriot painfully slow on 14.04

Peter West pbw at pbw.id.au
Fri Apr 25 10:46:34 UTC 2014

Not fixed in 14.04.  Works in 13.10, as I indicated, and works well, but completely broken in 14.04.  In 13.10, I can access good wacom performance as I indicated, by unplugging and re-inserting the tablet, but that just jams the cursor in 14.04, and when I revert to accessing the wacom through OS X, I'm back in treacle.

Peter West

"...you will know the truth, and the truth will make you free."