[xubuntu-users] XU theming: WHAT WERE THEY THINKING???!?!

Bruno Benitez gridcube at gmail.com
Wed Apr 30 00:48:36 UTC 2014

Thank you for your very constructive and helpful commentary, do you happen
to be able to produce a better alternative that we could try to consider?
or are you just complaining on full on something you have no interest on
contribute to make better and are recieving for absolutelly free, in an
universe where you can go and choose from a large variety of options?

> On 04/29/2014 07:36 PM, c. marlow wrote:
>
>> i really hate the theme in 12.04 I like the lighter classic windows
>> colors.  this dark color is AWFUL, I dont know what the developers were
>> thinking when they came up with the ALBATROSS or whatever and bluebird
>> theme. back in 11.04 i wanna say it was defaulted like the windows classic
>> theme and it was pretty and easy to read. i tried to use the redmond theme
>> but when highlighting text its black on black and you cant read anything.
>>
>> im using TBIRD to write this how do you make the email plain text? i just
>> highlighted all the text and clicked discontinue font sytles.
>>
>> Christopher
>>

> =============================
>
> I actually now that I think of it:
>
>  remember it ( the theming ) almost looking like at one time, and My
> memory might suck but
> almost looked like the KDE 3.5 theme?!?? In 11.10 or somewhere it might of
> even been 10.04. when
> I was on my OOOOOOLD ANCIENT dell Optiplex.
>

> --
> ~ Christopher ~
> chris at marlows.org
>
> Blog: www.cwmsjournal.com
>
> Twitter: www.twitter.com/cmar606

> **DISCLAIMER:
>
> This email and any files transmitted from chris at marlows.org, and to
> chris at marlows.com, are solely intended for the use of the addressee(s)
> and may contain information that is confidential and privileged. If you
> receive this email in error, please advise me by return email immediately.
> Please also disregard the contents of the email, delete it and destroy any
> copies immediately. All emails incoming and outgoing are kept for my
> personal use and are kept on file and archived away INDEFINITELY.

Bruno.-