[xubuntu-users] upgrade to 14.04???

Steve verner.steven at gmail.com
Sat Apr 19 15:04:43 UTC 2014

You can go ahead through the updater. Note that for "production"
machines, i.e. your daily use desktop, it is not advised to update unti
the 14.04.1 release as there may be (and are) some glitches still left
to be hammered out. Go to xubuntu.org and read the release notes before
you upgrade and see if any of the known bugs relate to something you do
or are something you would be comfortable dealing with until the fix
comes down.