[xubuntu-users] Strange notification after upgrade

PGillespie vermontpoet at gmail.com
Mon Nov 25 18:04:08 UTC 2013

It doesn't show up in your task/system manager? -- notifier, I think.
Out of curiosity, have you tried restarting XFWM4? The command is xfwm4
--replace, I'm pretty sure. Somebody else probably will know exactly how
to kill this.

Seems to me XFCE should have switched to LEDs by now. CFLs are *so* 2001
and have mercury in them.