[xubuntu-users] xubuntu acts like i don't have a keyboard !

Ralf Mardorf ralf.mardorf at alice-dsl.net
Fri Aug 30 12:10:40 UTC 2013

On Fri, 2013-08-30 at 13:56 +0200, Sébastien wrote:
> Does it work the same on a LiveCD?

When the keyboard works using a Live CD, not from Ubuntu and without
Xfce, than it should be possible to take a look at e.g.
~/.xsession-errors, other log files are in /var/log.

Sorry for my rude tune by my first reply, but I'm allergic against
denigrating Windows and complaining about a Linux distro, directly
asking if somebody else will provide a patch, after the person who
should provide the patch, does research using a crystal ball.