[xubuntu-users] Is anyone from XFCE actually able to work on private Xubuntu bugs?

David Gerard dgerard at gmail.com
Wed Sep 26 17:50:53 UTC 2012

I've reported a number of bugs in 12.10. So far they've all been
marked as duplicates of a private bug, some having been private for
months.

Is anyone actually able to fix these bugs? I understand there are no
Canonical employees working on Xubuntu - is anyone not working for
Canonical able to even do anything with these bugs?

If so, is there any effort to make these bugs able to be made public?
At present, the process bears an unfortunate resemblance to throwing
our reports into an apparent black hole.

- d.