[xubuntu-users] Video drive problems?

Lee Gold leegold at operamail.com
Wed Jan 25 00:17:52 UTC 2012

Hi,

Something happened with Xubuntu 11.10 for the fisrt time since I've been
using Xubuntu - think I started when it was in the 9 version. If I move
a window across another window there's a remnant of where the old window
position was of the window I just moved. This is usually seen on very
slow machines when things get bogged down. But never have I ever seen
Xubuntu do this on my laptop which has a lot of ram and a very fast
card.

I am going to play with the different proprietary Nvidia drivers and see
if it stops.