[xubuntu-users] Xubuntu precise pangolin 12.04.1 images on ISO tracker

pbat0908 pbat0908 at orange.fr
Sun Aug 19 19:51:42 UTC 2012

On 19/08/2012 15:27, Janne Jokitalo wrote:
> Hi again,
>
> time for my semi-regular spam message. This time we're looking for testers to
> verify our 12.04.1 Release Candidate images. Precise is an LTS release, and this
> is the first of the point releases during the support cycle.
>
> Not too much has changed since the initial release, but there are some
> improvements, like fixing of bug #1001936 [0] in xfwm4, "GTK3 Grab/Move
> Triggered on Mouse Click". Of course all core system updates are also refreshed
> on the packages, to keep the image as up-to-date as possible.
>
> So, if you wanna help, please head on to the ISO tracker [1]. Once again, if you
> have any questions, please do not hesitate to ask either here on this mailing
> list, or on IRC [2].
>
> Thanks in advance for your contributions!
>
> [0]: https://launchpad.net/bugs/1001936
> [1]: http://iso.qa.ubuntu.com/qatracker/milestones/230/builds
> [2]: #xubuntu and #xubuntu-devel channels on irc.freenode.net
>

> Best regards,

Hi,

I am currently running Xubuntu 10.04 and plan to install the 12.04 LTS
soon. Is it worth waiting for the 12.04.1 release you announce or would
I get the same system starting from 12.04 and applying all the available
updates ? By the way, what is the expected available date for the 12.04.1 ?

Thanks for all this good software,
Patrick