[xubuntu-users] Audio DVD

Ric Moore wayward4now at gmail.com
Mon Apr 2 16:28:22 UTC 2012

On 04/02/2012 05:32 AM, mischa falkenburg wrote:
> On 04/02/2012 02:35 AM, Jörg Roesinger wrote:
>> Hi Mischa,
>>
>> yes, Brasero should be able to do the job. This is probably the link
>> you are looking for:
>>
>> http://wikinutzlich.org/1-27286-Wie-brennt-man-eine-Audio-DVD-in-Linux
>>
>> I didn't try it out yet myself (not at home atm), but it sounds like
>> it should work. The funny part is that you don't start with an audio
>> project, but with a video project.
>>
>> Bye for now,
>>
>> Jörg
>>

>> On Sun, Apr 1, 2012 at 6:55 PM, mischa falkenburg
>> <because_productions at myfairpoint.net> wrote:
>>> Hello Listers!
>>>
>>> Is it possible to burn an audio DVD?
>>>
>>> So far all I can find are references of doing it for CD.
>>>
>>> Can Brasero handle it? If so, what are the steps.
>>>
>>> I have some recordings that are ~2 hours in length, and AFAIK the
>>> lowly CD
>>> just can't cut it....
>>>
>>> Thanks-in-advance,
>>> Mischa

> English, please?

We have many here that English is a second language. So, it's usually
good form to cut them some slack. They're doing better than I could post
in Russian or Chinese. So, I admire their efforts. But, this thread is
out of whack, not because of grammar, but damn top posting. :) Ric

http://linuxcounter.net/user/44256.html