[xubuntu-users] Can't loging unless my system is busy

wimpunk ybwdlapvxvun at spammotel.com
Wed Aug 24 07:01:28 UTC 2011

Hi,

I seem to be stuck in some kind of race condition.  I installed ubuntu
in a virtual machine and after some performance issues, I swichted to
xubuntu-desktop (just installing xubuntu-desktop with dependecies).
Unfortunatly, I can't login to the system using the xubuntu desktop.
It tries to login but at the end it always returns to the login
screen.  Sometimes I can login but it seems to be related to the load
of the basic system.  When it is busy, I can login.

Is there anyone out the who can give me some hints how to debug this?

Regards,

wimpunk.