[xubuntu-users] networking problems and compiz

Nicholas Chung nchung66 at u.washington.edu
Wed Mar 5 09:16:12 UTC 2008

hey guys, sorry for not being specific.
i am having two issues:

1. compiz
everytime i type in the command to install (it was something like sudo
apt-get install compiz) i get a could not find compiz message. the
compiz folder (should it be a tar or something else or a binary?) is in
my home/user/ folder.

2. linuxant
i have a gateway 6020 gz laptop with an obscure network driver. i can
download it online for windows but nothing else.
after installing linuxant, i connected to 127.0.0.1:8020 (something like
that) and it asked me to load the .sys and .inf files. i pulled those
two files from the driver download but it gave me a could not find
driver message.

im running the newest xubuntu. attached is the sources.list file you
requested/

thanks guys!

Cody A.W. Somerville wrote:file:///Volumes/LEXAR%20MEDIA/sources.list
<cid:part1.07060600.01090402 at u.washington.edu>