[xubuntu-users] Are the .iso files for Xubuntu 6.10 and 7.04 available somewhere?

J. Scott Edwards wowidb.org at gmail.com
Tue Apr 8 12:17:22 UTC 2008

Hello,

Can anyone point me to where I could download the Xubuntu 6.10 and
7.04 .iso files?

Also can anyone tell me if there was a 6.06 (without the .1) release of Xubuntu?

As part of a project I am working on I am logging the MD5, SHA1,
SHA256, and SHA512 checksums for all of the Ubuntu and it's variant's
.iso files.  I would like the list to be as complete as possible.
Although there is probably not much interest or usefulness in this at
this time, the lists are at http://www.worldwide-database.org/ if
anyone wants to see them.  I know it is anal retentive of me but I
wanted to do all of them in order, so I would like to have the
Xubuntus file before I continue with the other Ubuntu and Kubuntu
releases.

Thanks for your help,
  -Scott