[xubuntu-users] Hibernating xubuntu on a laptop

Warner Leijenaar wleijenaar at renraw.nl
Tue May 22 19:36:03 UTC 2007

Hallo all,

Currently i have xubuntu installed on my laptop and from the command
line I can get it to hibernate with "sudo hibernate".

However when I try to use the try to use the hibernate option from the
graphical menu it just comes back to the desktop and after a short delay
a popup comes saying "Swap partition '3:9' is not available, cannot
suspend to disk".

Is there anyone familiar with this or is there an option to adjust a
config file for the menu and have it point to the hibernate command?

Thanks in advance,

Warner