[xubuntu-users] Recomendation for all in one?

michael at michaelshiloh.com michael at michaelshiloh.com
Fri May 4 17:08:20 UTC 2007

I seem to remember reading a review just recently. May have been in one of the
print mags, or an electronic magazine, or a mailing list. I'll try to find
where that was, but meanwhile, Google may turn it up. Something like
"Inexpensive all-in-one works well with Linux".

One of the print magazines, I think Linux Journal, has a column where readers
send in questions and one of their experts provides an answer. It may have
been in that column.

Michael