[xubuntu-users] Ease of use

Radomir Dopieralski xubuntu at sheep.art.pl
Tue Jan 23 12:26:56 UTC 2007

Dnia Mon, Jan 22, 2007 at 08:42:26PM -0700, napisale(a)s:
> Is Xubuntu used mostly by experienced users that are willing to wonder how
> to run a browser from the command line?!

I don't understand. If you mean the web browser, then it's right there,
on your panel, and also in the menu, under "Network". If you mean the file
manager, then it's right there in menu, under "System". Mybe you mean some
other kind of browser?

--
Radomir `The Sheep' Dopieralski
ANSWERS may be hazardous to your Uncertainty. Danger!