[xubuntu-users] wallpaper 'roller-blind'

John McHugh johnjmchugh at gmail.com
Fri Jan 12 16:04:47 UTC 2007

On 1/12/07, Luzius Thöny <lucius.antonius at gmail.com> wrote:
> here's my proposal for a feisty wallpaper:
> https://wiki.ubuntu.com/Xubuntu/Artwork/Incoming/RollerBlind
>
> I hope that was the right place to put it on the wiki - I don't quite
> understand the hierarchy of the /Artwork and /Incoming pages ...

I don't pretend to understand the hierarchy either, but I like the wallpaper.

Would you be adverse to balancing it with another triangle in the
upper left corner?  (Possibly just a slightly darker grey triangle,
containing either the logo, the text part of the logo, or possibly
just an empty field?)  If so, please disregard the suggestion.

John