[xubuntu-users] How to stop SoundJuicer from launching automatically?

Vincent imnotb at gmail.com
Thu Apr 12 14:54:29 UTC 2007

On 12/04/07, Adam Funk <a24061 at ducksburg.com> wrote:

> On 2007-04-11, Vincent wrote:
>
> >> I use XFCE4, and when I insert an audio CD, SoundJuicer (which I don't
> >> use) automatically launches.  Where can I find the configuration to
> >> stop this?
>
> > Don't ask me why you can't launch this utility from the Settings menu (I
> > think you should) but if you launch Thunar and select Edit->Preferences,
> > then go to the Advanced tab and click the highlighted word "Configure".
>
> I'm looking through a Thunar window right now and I can't find
> "Configure" anywhere!  Edit->Preferences->Advances has only one thing:
> a "Folder Permissions" pulldown (to control chmod -R).
>
> Where else could it be?

Oh, you're probably not on Feisty Fawn, right? If you are, the screen should
look like this:
http://farm1.static.flickr.com/210/456595625_8e4be1c3d1_o.png (from
http://flickr.com/photos/vincentt/456595625/)

You should (in Feisty) also be able to run this with "thunar-volman
--configure", but if you're not on Feisty, I don't know what you should do.
Sorry.

--
Vincent