[xubuntu-users] Xubuntu Testing - No Herd 6, getting ready for Release Candidate

Jim Campbell jwcampbell at gmail.com
Mon Apr 2 19:28:48 UTC 2007

Hey all, just a quick update:

 Code:

Tollef Fog Heen wrote:

Hi all,

There will be no herd 6 release this Thursday.  The reason for this is
it coincides
with other important freezes such as the Kernel Freeze and the fact that we
are entering release freeze on Thursday.

--
Tollef Fog Heen

This means that the next Xubuntu release will be the Release Candidate,
which is currently scheduled for release on April 12th. We'll do our ISO
tests in the few days leading up to that date.  I'll send out an
announcement when we're ready, but . . .

If you haven't signed up for a test already, please check out this
page<https://wiki.ubuntu.com/Testing/Community/Xubuntu>and sign up! :
-) Requests for a test assignment can be sent to
xubuntu.iso at gmail.com. Thanks!

Jim
jwcampbell at gmail.com