Xubuntu Testing Weeks and Announcement

Yousuf Philips ypharis at gmail.com
Tue Mar 9 13:18:14 UTC 2021

Hi Team,

Just to keep you all in the loop, I'm currently running a mini testing week
till Thursday, as it was part of the Ubuntu release schedule, in order to
bring more volunteers onboard in preparation for the main testing week,
which will be after the beta release.

This main testing week will be a joint collaboration with all of the ubuntu
flavors, like what happened with 20.04. I've prepared the announcement text
that will go into a blog post for it, which everyone is welcome to read and
suggest changes.
https://docs.google.com/document/d/1ZDIfV3X3pN0EWwmY_GaE6tCKfWCAmUrQxOm6NR6x3Qo/edit#heading=h.dl9hqtd55v4a

I've created a dedicated telegram group to coordinate volunteer efforts for
the testing weeks and beyond. https://t.me/XubuntuDevelopment

Regards,
Yousuf