Docs Meeting Update

Yousuf Philips ypharis at gmail.com
Thu May 7 10:08:09 UTC 2020

The language names are present below the flags and just having their names
on a blank page doesn't look appealing. Any thoughts of how to spice it up
if we were to only use the language names.

It is quite common for flags to be used as language representatives, like
for example in the keyboard layouts panel plugin as alternative for
language name abbreviations.

Regards,
Yousuf