For the website team - Want to help with social media

Wolfgang Pentz Pentzw at outlook.de
Thu Jan 23 21:14:50 UTC 2020

I m really satisfied using Xubuntu. I ve tested mint and it s stabil running on a Lenovo R 500.
I ve had troubles with this mint and updates. So I learned many things trouble shooting with a Linux System. So i installed it on a old acer. This is the Laptop of my son. Win 7 is dead so he needed a new operating system. First Mint, but there were too many problems with the nvidia card inside the notebook and printer drivers. Xubuntu not any problems at all. Simple fast and stabil.
Thank You !!
Wolfgang Germany

Gesendet von Mail<https://go.microsoft.com/fwlink/?LinkId=550986> für Windows 10