Documentation meeting

Yousuf Philips ypharis at gmail.com
Wed Apr 29 04:00:22 UTC 2020

Thanks for responding and look forward to it.

@For All: I've created this google doc, for thoughts on things that should
be added or changed in documentation. Please contribute to it if you have
ideas or have noticed things lacking in docs.
https://docs.google.com/document/d/1oGNc4nDmUkhk67-S07VKhOQ7tSWXUW6ureG8N7SVM_o/edit

I'll be recreating each documentation page in google docs, so that people
can easily contribute to changes and then the finalized edits can be copied
over once. Here is the first of these pages.
https://docs.google.com/document/d/1XbPCwmv3r1R_HdJ99ORqgqY-2f8dhpaUrpGYOH_-gsU/edit#