Documentation meeting

Sean Davis sean at bluesabre.org
Tue Apr 28 11:59:48 UTC 2020

Anytime this weekend should work for me. I'm in EDT (GMT-4), for what
it's worth.

As for reaching out to David, he hasn't been around for a little while.
That last time I spoke with him was in May of last year. In his absence,
I'll work as a stand-in for documentation.

Thanks for setting this up.

Sean