For the website team - Error on the website

Pasi Lallinaho pasi at shimmerproject.org
Sun Jun 24 18:22:50 UTC 2018

Hello,

I've changed the wording to location instead of country* and I consider
this fixed.

Cheers,
Pasi

* Political disagreements on country borders is one of the last things
the Xubuntu team wants to deal with.

--
Pasi Lallinaho (knome)         › https://open.knome.fi/
Xubuntu Website Lead           › https://xubuntu.org/