Greetings and video idea

Andrew Crouthamel crouthamela at gmail.com
Sun Mar 12 04:55:38 UTC 2017

So, I'll continue here with a list of video ideas. Each one will be less
than 10 minutes, so they will be quick How-To's to get people up and
running, give them a quick synopsis on how to use a program, or some
popular examples of programs (that do their best to adhere to the Strategy
Document) to use in a certain situation. They are very basic to start, then
can get more in-depth:

   - An overview of the Xubuntu desktop
   - Connecting to your home network and the Internet
   - Browsing the Internet
   - Editing office documents
   - Reading email
   - Chatting with friends