Greetings and video idea

Andrew Crouthamel crouthamela at gmail.com
Sat Mar 4 04:32:55 UTC 2017

Hello everyone,

Some of you may have met me on IRC already as "Perigee", to the others who
have not, hi!

I've recently joined QA and will be testing the daily branch on a number of
computers I have. But, I'd also like to offer something in addition to
that. I suppose it falls under Documentation.

My side business is producing IT training videos. If you do a little
Googling on my name you'll probably find a few examples such as my YouTube
channel where I've uploaded a full CCNA course for free, courses for
Pluralsight and Packt Publishing I've done, and other stuff. I'm also a
Cisco Academy Instructor and teach at a local community college.

I'd like to produce some Xubuntu training videos if the team thinks that
would be beneficial, and hopefully we could nail down some of those details
here if you do. From some initial discussions about it on IRC, it sounded
like a good idea.

At this point I'd like to open this up for comments and questions, and we
can then move on to details such as content.

---
Andrew Crouthamel