[TEAM] Clarifying the minimum requirements to install/try/run

Pasi Lallinaho pasi at shimmerproject.org
Thu Feb 2 13:08:10 UTC 2017

Hello,

since there weren't any major disagreements, I've went ahead and created
a proposal for the new text in a pad at
    http://pad.ubuntu.com/xubuntu-requirements-update

– Please note that the above suggestion INTENTIONALLYdoes not take the
potential bumping up the minimum memory requirement into account.
– This suggestion also does not mention Xubuntu core/base, but we should
definitely do that once it goes official.
– The recommended system requirements wording should be kept the same.

Any comments, or shall I take this live?

Cheers,
Pasi