[TEAM] Clarifying the minimum requirements to install/try/run

Paul Sutton zleap at zleap.net
Fri Feb 10 09:05:56 UTC 2017

Not sure if it helps  I amrunning  xbuntu on a HP netbook -

inxi
CPU~Single core Intel Atom N455 (-HT-) speed/max~1333/1666 MHz
Kernel~4.4.0-59-generic i686 Up~2:37 Mem~490.1/988.2MB HDD~160.0GB(7.8%
used) Procs~177 Client~Shell inxi~2.2.35

lsb_release -a
No LSB modules are available.
Distributor ID:    Ubuntu
Release:    16.04