Updated suggestions for the 18.04 wallpaper contest policies

Simon Steinbeiss simon at xfce.org
Sun Dec 3 22:59:00 UTC 2017

Hi Pasi,

I agree with both suggestions, even though (or because) that would have
meant my submissions from the last contest would now be inadmissible,
because I was not the author.

Especially keeping the chance to hand out rewards to the winners in mind -
having to be the author makes the contest fairer.

The limit in numbers will hopefully make every contestant focus on his/her
best and give us more time to discuss quality over quantity when working
towards the final decision.

Good if we get this going as soon as possible!

Cheers
Simon

Pasi Lallinaho <pasi at shimmerproject.org> schrieb am So., 3. Dez. 2017,
23:43: