Xubuntu 16.04 default desktop

Makay József makay at androbit.net
Tue Mar 8 11:16:35 UTC 2016

Hi,

My name is József Makay – editor-in-chief at Androbit.net, exUbuntu,
exOpenSUSE, exDebian, now Xubuntu user. If it's possible I want to share
my opinion about Xubuntu desktop.

Xubuntu's Xfce deskop is basically great but there are some (three)
little thing with you can improve the user experience.

1. Panel on the top is very annoying when you are using a browser
because tabs and task bar are too close to each other. Please move to
bottom, million Windows-users will love it.

2. Whisper launcher button is too small. Please, give a name
(Applications) for this button and change the icon to a smaller, white icon.

3. Change the wallpaper. Everything is better than the current default.

http://i.imgur.com/7zX4ETw.jpg
This is my Xubuntu desktop, I hope it will be inspiration for you.

Have a nice day,
József Makay

*Makay József* (editor-in-chief)
https://androbit.net
makay at androbit.net
+36-70-417-6290

Confidentiality Note: This e-mail is intended only for the person(s) or
entity(ies) to which it is addressed and may contain information that is
privileged, confidential or otherwise protected from disclosure. Any
review, retransmission or other use of, or taking of any action in
reliance upon this information by anyone other than the intended
recipient(s) is prohibited. If you have received this e-mail in error,
please notify the sender immediately and destroy the entire message.
Disclaimer: Any e-mail messages from Androbit.net shall not be binding
nor construed as constituting any obligation on the part of
Androbit.net, unless Androbit.net and the recipient(s) have explicit
otherwise agreed upon in writing.