Xubuntu 16.04 default desktop

Benoit THIBAUD frombenny at gmail.com
Tue Mar 8 12:28:32 UTC 2016

Hi József,
In the Settings Manager, you have an app: "*Xfce Panel Switch*" (don't
know if it was there in trusty??). You can save, export or import your
desktop settings. By default, you have a "redmond" flavor that put
straight away your panel at the bottom. You can start from it to
customize it. After you export the settings to an usb key, you can make
it work on any other xubuntu machine you want.

Whisper is really easy to customize with a right mouse click.

Wallpaper is not an issue either because you can fix it with a right
click on the desktop, > "desktop settings"...

If the config was too good at the first glance I shouldn't have found
out how easy it is to customize my xubuntu desktop!!

Have a nice day too,
Benoit THIBAUD