For the website team - Want to help with social media

Robin rarfacedbodgie at gmail.com
Sun Apr 17 18:49:46 UTC 2016

Hi!

I noticed that Xubuntu isn't "represented" officially on Diaspora. I'm
new to Diaspora myself, but long enough to see that my beloved Xubuntu
is tagged only by users and/or critics.  I'm not sure how to create a
"fan page" on Diaspora or even if there is such a thing, but I'm more
than willing to arrange it if it can be done, and to seek "official"
endorsement/status on this federated, open-source social network.

Thanks!