Greetings

David Pires slickymaster at ubuntu.com
Mon Feb 23 22:22:00 UTC 2015

On 23 February 2015 at 19:22, Daniel Bryant <d737727 at gmail.com> wrote:

> Hello all. Name is Daniel, and I hail from the United States. The Xubuntu
> website said to signup with the developer's list if one would like to help
> the Documentation Team.
>
> Thus, here we are.
>
> What does the documentation team do? How can a newbie help out? Just
> curious.
>
> Thank you, and have a good morning/noon/night.
>
> Daniel

Hey Daniel, welcome.

Thanks for being willing to contribute to Xubuntu. Every help is welcome,
be it proof-reading spelling and grammar, checking consistency of
formatting, checking consistency of language and style or writing glossary
entries and adding entries to the index.

Here are a few links to help you getting started:
http://xubuntu.org/contribute/
http://xubuntu.org/contribute/support_documentation/
https://wiki.ubuntu.com/Xubuntu/Processes

If you have any doubts don't hesitate to ping me (my nick is slickymaster)
on our channel in freenode: #xubuntu-devel.
I'm always around, and if by any chance I'm unable to answer promptly I'll
sure do it as soon as I'll be able to.

Cheers,
David Pires
https://wiki.ubuntu.com/slickymaster