Vivid Final Update

David Pearson dave at reklan.co.uk
Wed Apr 22 22:18:48 UTC 2015

Hi all,

I've been testing on 3 real devices. A Lenovo think centre desktop with a core2 duo, 2 gig ram and onboard GPU, a HP laptop with similar specs to the desktop and finally a Lenovo thinkpad, i5 4gig ram, nvidia 630m GPU and 80 gig ssd. Apart from the doesn't prompt to remove install media after install (installing from USB), this release for me is great. Smooth, fast and durable. Does everything I ask of it, to the point my everyday laptop is going to be upgraded from the LTS to it.

Thanks to all involved.

Dave