Xubuntu community meeting, May 26, 20 UTC

Simon Steinbeiß simon at xfce.org
Tue May 20 23:27:10 UTC 2014

Hi everyone,

I'm hereby announcing our next community meeting, which will take place at 20:00 UTC on Monday, May 26th.
This should make it friendlier to the US-based members.

As I have proposed a few days ago[1], we'll have alternating meeting times this cycle to see whether that helps people to attend.
This means the next person chairing (and settling the meeting time) will be our freshly baked Docs lead, David Pires.

Cheers,
Simon

[1] https://lists.ubuntu.com/archives/xubuntu-devel/2014-May/010198.html