[TEAM] Trello board

Elfy ub.untu at btinternet.com
Fri May 16 14:11:33 UTC 2014

Following the team meeting today it was decided to try using Trello for
team members [1,2] to communicate more effectively - this enables us to
have more detail than blueprints do as we use them.

I've set up a board [3] for us - within the board, I've created a list
for each team - based on the blueprints for Utopic [4] , for each list I
added a card with the relevant team blueprint URL for reference.

See what you make of it, hopefully it will add value to the team - the
intention being to vote on whether to use it for further cycles.

Those of us with trello accounts I know about have been added to the
board. Those without won't be able to see the board as it's set to
private and will need to create an account [5]

Let me know once you've got an account via IRC or e-mail and I'll add
you to the board.

If anyone happens to use Trello and has a board they want to link - you
can add the link in a card, I've done so with the QA board.

Elfy

[1] https://launchpad.net/~xubuntu-team/+members#active
[2]
http://ubottu.com/meetingology/logs/xubuntu-devel/2014/xubuntu-devel.2014-05-16-10.01.log.html#l-216