Translators: Ready, steady, GO!

PK pliniusminor at gmail.com
Tue Mar 25 18:21:02 UTC 2014

Dutch translation for slideshow done! One remark though: I'm not so happy
with a source sentence in string 49:
"In the meantime, thanks for taking the time to install Xubuntu with us."

The "with us" sounds a bit yucky. I'd prefer:
"In the meantime, thanks for taking the time to install Xubuntu."

What do you think?

Regards, Pjotr.