Default apps discussion - this was Re: Trusty QA quick recap and look forwardHi,

Joan Advincula mj.advincula at gmail.com
Tue Mar 25 00:55:47 UTC 2014

I agree with Joel: don't move the default position of the panel anywhere
else.

Before I came to *buntu, I was in XP and, I must admit, the positioning of
the panel did feel awkward at first. It wasn't very difficult to move it to
thr bottom but it just didn't feel right for *buntu. It looked wrong, even.
So I put it back.

Best if we keep it there and tell them they can move it wherever they like.

Thanks,
Joan Advincula

---

UoPeople Student Ambassador