Package Testing - Xubuntu Applications

Simon Steinbeiß simon at xfce.org
Tue Jan 14 14:57:22 UTC 2014

On Tue, 14 Jan 2014 13:32:10 +0000
Elfy <ub.untu at btinternet.com> wrote:

> As promised in the last call for package testing, we'll move along to a
> different set of apps. We would now like to concentrate on *Xubuntu
> Applications.*
>
> http://packages.qa.ubuntu.com/qatracker/milestones/306/builds/55995/testcases
>

> Prior to this call the testcases were given a check. They should be
> good, but if you notice anything wrong - the option to report is now
> there on the testcase detail page, please ensure the testcase ID gets
> reported .
>
> There are a couple of issues you'll need to be aware of.
>
> Gnomemusicbrowser is affected by a bug in which tracks are not refreshed
> immediately after adding [1] , the track listing can be populated during
> the test by typing in the search field - top right.

Just a small addendum: this is strictly speaking not a bug in gmusicbrowser, but a missing feature. It has been implemented in v1.1.11, which has been released yesterday and will hopefully find it's way via debian to ubuntu 14.04 soon. You can also just click into the search-field and hit enter as a workaround.
Anyway, let's hope that update lands in 14.04 soon...

Cheers,
Simon