Feedback on desktop convergence changes

Benoit frombenny at gmail.com
Fri Aug 22 08:01:16 UTC 2014

The only concern in Xubuntu, is to have a feature in Control Center to
configure the "Touchscreen Settings".

In Android, we don't have a mouse settings option to make usable a
"Google Earth for Android" with a mouse.. Their Office Apps don't have
enough functionalities for a desktop environment either and neither
Libreoffice will be fited for a tablet environment...

Please don't ask to make the same errors as MS Windows 8... Touchscreen
is another flavour of Ubuntu. XFCE doesn't have to be transformed in its
roots for it.

Benoit