How can I donate money specifically to Xubuntu?

Andre Macdonald andremacdonald2 at gmail.com
Tue Apr 22 14:11:20 UTC 2014

I think Xubuntu is brilliant, I started looking for how I could donate
money but only came up with the generic Ubuntu donations page. I far prefer
XFCE to Unity and Xubuntu to Ubuntu in general.

I realize Xubuntu is base on Ubuntu and I am appreciative of the Ubuntu
developers and financial backers for that. But to be honest I do not want
to encourage the development of Unity in any way.

Is there a way I can specifically donate money to Xubuntu?