xfce4-indicator-plugin displaying "wrong" indicators and crashing

Richard Elkins richard.elkins at gmail.com
Mon Apr 14 15:55:26 UTC 2014

Fabian,

More information is needed to understand this behaviour.  I could guess
but I'd rather not.

 1. Hardware details - motherboard, CPU(s)/core(s), RAM, etc.
 2. Running in VM (E.g. virtualbox) or bare machine?
 3. Did you install ground up or upgrade from something else?
 4. If upgraded, what was the "something else"?
 5. If upgraded, did you upgrade by ISO?
 6. If upgraded, did you upgrade by `update-manager -d ` in a terminal
    window / Update Manager GUI?

ANyone th