Getting Started page

Ted Cox ted.m.cox at gmail.com
Sat Apr 5 21:24:09 UTC 2014

OK, I compared the Ubuntu Desktop Guide page with a "getting started" chat
Jeff sent me between himself and Pasi. Here are the small differences I
noticed:

The Ubuntu page has users install libxml2-utils, yelp-tools, and yelp-xsl,
while Pasi didn't include those. Also, the Ubuntu page omits instructions
for signing the Code Code of Conduct.

I don't know if those differences warrant an entirely new page for Xubuntu
documentation, or if we should just link to the Ubuntu page from our own,
include a note about the software our team doesn't use, and then include a
link to signing the Code of Conduct.

Thoughts?