Be part of the 0,00005% (and help us with testing)

Pasi Lallinaho pasi at shimmerproject.org
Mon Sep 23 12:42:21 UTC 2013

According to Popcon, there are at least 128,024 Xubuntu users worldwide. *

During 13.10 Beta 1 testing, the Xubuntu images were tested 15 times by
6 testers. We know we can do better, but we need your help.

Please help up with testing images. The Beta 2 images are now up at
http://iso.qa.ubuntu.com/qatracker/milestones/303/builds **. If you need
help with testing, join us at #xubuntu-devel on the Freenode IRC network.

Only reported tests count!

Yours truly,
Pasi Lallinaho
Xubuntu Project Lead

* The statistics are based on every Ubuntu installation that has the
packages xubuntu-default-settings and popcon installed. For the raw
statistics, go to http://popcon.ubuntu.com/
** Due to hardware failures, 32-bit images aren't up yet. Please wait
patiently or test the 64-bit images.