We're finally up on the schedule at summit.ubuntu.com

Pasi Lallinaho pasi at shimmerproject.org
Thu May 9 20:43:31 UTC 2013

On 09/05/13 21:07, Stephen Michael Kellat wrote:
> We're currently showing on the schedule at summit.ubuntu.com in the following time blocks next Wednesday:
>
> 1600-1700 UTC -- Forward-Looking Issues
> 1800-1900 UTC -- Software
> 1900-2000 UTC -- Development & Milestone Participation
>
> I'm actually going to have to get an in-person appointment shifted to another day to be able to work with that schedule.
>
> Do we want to stick with that or do we want to go with the one block per night after 2000 UTC over the three nights of UDS?
>
> Stephen Michael Kellat

All on Wednesday? I'm not sure if that's a good idea. One session per
day would be better for me, or even 1/2 sessions split to two days.

As I said before, earlier hours are better for me, but I can organize
things so that I will be able to take part from 20UTC as well. Maybe it
would be a good compromise to do some of the sessions earlier, some
later. What do other people think of the times? Earlier or later better?

Also, Micah can't attend vUDS. We should look into scheduling one more
session for week 21, preferably sooner than later in the week.

Cheers,
Pasi