Made a distro without games.

Pasi Lallinaho pasi at shimmerproject.org
Wed Mar 27 13:25:19 UTC 2013

On 27/03/13 15:11, Abderraouf Adjal wrote:

> Made a distro without games.
>
> I do not think that the user will be impressed for an arcade game by
> default or mines game...
>
> Now all the people speak English.
>
> And translations are available for most programs.
>
> Work a vote at the official site.

While I don't think games are definitely needed on an operating system,
it doesn't bother most people that we have them installed. Even if they
didn't play them during daily usage, it's a cool feature that you can do
anything, like play games, with the live session while installing.

Also, so far nobody has requested the games except you. We haven't done
votes for any other issue on our website either, and I don't think this
deserves one either. If we would suddenly start getting numerous
requests to remove the games, we could escalate this to the community
meeting and vote for removal there.

Until that happens, let's keep them.

Cheers,
Pasi